Sunday, January 4, 2009

Rules of life

These are my philosophies:

1. Escapist theory
The world is not a bad place, but it is too much trouble.
Real people = Real trouble while
Fictional people = not my problem.
Hence, I choose to spend my day in my room watching TV series.

2. Murphy's Law
Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong. True almost everytime I'm waiting for a bus.

3. Procrastination
Postpone everything till the last minute till the guilt or the workload kills you.

4. Law of extremes
I wanna be either totally busy or totally free. In between doesn't work for me. And of course, the transition phase from one to the other is painful.

This is my early morning ranting for the day. Even though its 1211pm, my brain is asleep => it is early morning for me. Cheers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment