Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Of unproductive days and nights

So I just wasted about 5 hours plus doing jackshit. Watched Batman Begins - kinda interesting. And Friends some more. And Alchemy and Chuzzle (Yahoo! Games). And re-opened the same sites about 5 times each. But apparently no news seems to come up in 5 hours. BBC is as depressing as ever. TOI is as stupid as ever. Facebook is not used much by humans anymore, no notifications. The little red flag at the bottom right somehow usually cheers me up. Not even many status updates. So basically I did nothing useful.

I haven't even had dinner. Don't think I'm going to either, unless someone drags me out of the room. I can't remember if I had any yesterday.

And I also think that I should take my blog off the net. So that I don't piss off/depress any more people with descriptions of my interesting state of affairs.
Ahh wth this blows.

No comments:

Post a Comment