Friday, April 15, 2011

How many lasts?

As uni comes to an end, slowly but surely, I will feel the need to lament about teeny tiny things. So I shall update them here.

8.4.11

Now its 27 days to go. Not even 4 weeks.

I just opened IVLE, out of habit, to check for new notes. And it struck me, all my lectures are over. Only presentations/test/tutorials will be done next week. I will never, ever need to open IVLE to check for notes again.

I remember feeling sad about how I did not have to apply for hostel anymore for next sem. Don't get me wrong, I am glad I will (hopefully) move to a bigger room than the current hostel one. But PGP has been my home for 3 of the last 4 years.

Speaking of future homes, I have no idea what I will be doing once exams end. May - July. A blank. Where I will be living, with whom, where I will be working, I have no idea. I don't like uncertainties.

11.4.11

9am
Last week of undergrad teaching. It's gonna start with a Big Bang. Literally. My Einstein module ends today.

8pm
Last 7-10pm lecture ever. At least till I ever do a Masters or something.

12.4.11

After my (ungraded) presentation today, I will need 2 more bursts of energy to get through the sem. And uni. 2 papers and an exam on 22-23. And 2 exams on 3-4 May. And lo and behold it shall be gone.

The end is near

The end is near
It has been a blast
But now we must say goodbye
Not because we want to
But because we have to

It may not be forever
We will meet again
If it was meant to be

Now is the time
When we look back at the good times
And leave each other with open hearts

We have been through
The bad times as well
But we won't look back in regret
But learn from it
And become wiser

And when we move on
We will remember
How much love and care
We felt for each other

Remember that
I am always here for you
I will never forget
Our time together
It will always be close in my heart

by Kylie

13.4.2011

Last lecture. check.
Last test. Check.
Last presentation. Check.

Still to go - last tutorial, last paper, last exam.

3 weeks, 2 papers, 3 exams.

15.4.11

Last tutorial. Check.
So basically, I'm done with classes. And if my Palmistry is anything to go by, I'm done with classes for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment