Thursday, March 3, 2011

FYP Acknowledgements

This is what I found in FYP theses for past years.

Paper 1:
First and foremost, thanks be to God who blessed me thus far in my tertiery years and carried me through this very challenging Honours year. My greatest gratitude also go out to my friends in the Mathematics Department,
who showed me the robes to Latex. A big thank you to my sisters from my cell for emotional support.

Paper 2:
Thanks be to God Almighty for His unchanging love and gracious blessings.

Paper 3:
Utmost thanks and glory to God Almighty in the highest.

Paper 4:
Especially my little brother who never fails to cheer me up when I am discouraged.

Paper 5:
...for providing me with melamine-tainted biscuits as well as my girlfriend, who has helped me so much with my thesis, holding on to me when I lost hope, counting circles and lines with me at many Co eebean outlets around the island and for sharing her life with me!
Last but certainly not the least, `To God be the glory!'

Paper 6:
Of course, I have to thank my family for their love, understanding and neverending support. I am truly grateful and blessed to have them. Most of all, thank you to the ones who have nagged at me, motivated me, encouraged me and listened to my complaints. Without whom, I would never be able to complete this thesis. You know who you are. I dedicate this project to each and everyone of you. :)
THANK GOD IT'S OVER.

I should totally say that for my thesis also :D

No comments:

Post a Comment