Wednesday, March 30, 2011

India-Pakistan! :D

0.4 Why does Sehwag look so annoyed?

I have decided to just watch the match today. And not be concerned about winning or losing. I want a good match. And I think SL vs. Pak sounds good too.

Yes I think FYP has caused brain damage. I think I might come back to wanting Pak to lose after some wickets fall. Hope that doesn't happen for a long time.

What a 3rd over - 5 boundaries!

Sehwag gone but that is VERY VERY FAST outfield.

So apparently we can expect a rendition of "Chak De India" for every boundary. And of course, any announcement (usually about change is bowling) followed by the creepy "piya hooooooooooooooooo" sounding sound.

YESSS! A review not wasted! Sachin stays :D

2nd close call in 2 balls! 2 heart-in-mouth moments!

Pakistan may be awesome at bowling, India may be awesome at batting, but there is one thing we share: sucking if fielding :D

The commentators are such bitches. After Misbah dropped sachin's catch "Misbah is going to continue feeling miserable till Sachin goes." Well then I hope he feel miserable the whole match.

Haww so my touchpad stops working because I drop water on it. I restart my comp to find last 2 balls "W W". WTF

No comments:

Post a Comment