Tuesday, August 10, 2010

DC: Be Careful What You Wish For

My name is Dawson Leery.
I'm feeling kind of weary.
Today is my birthday.
It all looks a little bleery.
The girl that I cared for,
Left me and ran away,
Straight into the arms of,
a guy that turned out to be gay!
I got the blues!
Yeah. Today I woke up feeling like I was born to lose.
Yeah I got the blues.
Somedays you're born to lose!
Here's my friend Andie, and she's going to sing you a song because she's got the blues.

My name is Andie.
And my brother's the one that's gay.
My other brother died.
And my daddy ran away!
But I'm still Andie.
And my boyfriend makes me randy.
His name is Pacey,
And my mom's gone completely crazy!
Yeah, I've got the blues!

Oh, I've been restless, hopeless and confused.
This girl that I told you about;
she's been on the move.
She's at my surprise party where everyone I know is right now.
And when I show up late they're all gonna have a cow!
Yeah I got the blues.
I swear sometimes we were born to lose!
Andie: No, brother man, we got the blues!
Dawson & Andie: We got the blues!
Sometimes you, you were born to lose.
Ohhh yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment