Friday, November 5, 2010

HAPPY DIWALI

So it's going to be the 6th year that I am away from home on Diwali. But I shall cheer myself up with the thought that next year, I can go home for Diwali.

See, there are 2 scenarios.

Either I won't have a job. In which case I should be rotting in India coz Singapore is too ex to survive in with no income. => I am home for Diwali.

By some luck of nature, I do have a job. So I shall apply for Diwali leave on day 1 of office and get it approved => I am home for Diwali.

:D

Remember doing all of this? I miss it!

A cautionary warning to all those who will be playing with firecrackers today, please be safe! It would be really sad getting hurt, or worse, hurting someone else on these awesome day!

And do remember mother Nature and how horrible the smoke coming out of these firecrackers is! So avoid it if you can. Or at least cut down on the number you blow up in smoke today.

p.s. Wow I sound both corny and mature. Lol. Interesting development.

No comments:

Post a Comment