Monday, February 9, 2009

I am happy today :)

I feel happy today. I went for a long, long walk, with short bursts of running in between. About 1 hour 15 minutes..

On the way back, I walked right next to the highway, with all the big big lorries whooshing past. It's an amazing feeling - when the wind knocks you backward, over and over again. I felt happy. I remember someone had told me earlier of the 'high' it gives you to sit by the road as the trucks go zooming past, but since I didn't really like the person, I had found it a stupid idea and had stonily stood aside :D

But the important thing is, I feel happy. Hopefully I shall do this again tomorrow. So that I do not turn into one of those fat, fat aunties who can't get up from bed and have to be given all their meals in bed. Hmm..

Oh and I saw a squirrel too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment