Friday, February 13, 2009

Sarci quotes :D

Ok ok I get a little carried away by quotes. Sarci ones!

How is it that you've managed to live this long and not be demoted to a single cell organism?

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

Now we know why some animals eat their own children.

Please, keep talking. I always yawn when I am interested.

If we killed everybody who hates you, it wouldn't be murder, it would be an apocalypse!

This is an excellent time for you to become a missing person.

I'm busy now. Can I ignore you some other time?

When I look into your eyes, I see straight through to the back of your head.

Anyone who told you to be yourself couldn't have given you any worse advice.

Are you always this stupid or are you making a special effort today?

Do you want me to accept you as you are, or do you want me to lie to myself and try to like you?

Don't let your mind wander. It's far too small to be let out on its own.

I bet you get bullied a lot.

I don't know what makes you so dumb but it really works.

I don't think you are a fool, but what's my opinion compared to that of thousands of others.

I like you. People say I've got no taste, but I like you.

I will defend, to your death, my right to my opinion.

I would have liked to insult you, but the sad truth is that you wouldn't understand me.

If you were twice as smart as you are now, you'd be absolutely stupid.

I'm impressed. I've never met such a small mind inside such a big head before.

Pardon me, but you're obviously mistaking me for someone who gives a damn.

She's the first in her family born without tail.

That man is cruelly depriving a village somewhere of an idiot.

Whatever it is that is eating you, it must be suffering horribly.

What's wrong, don't you get any attention back home?

You grow on people, but so does cancer.

You have an inferiority complex and it is fully justified.

You should do some soul-searching. You might just find one.

You would never be able to live down to your reputation, but I see you're doing your best.

Your mind isn't so much twisted as badly sprained.

You're a habit I'd like to kick - with both feet.

If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame.

I’m not sure what’s wrong… But it’s probably your fault.

Sometimes I need what only you can provide: your absence.

We Americans, we're a simple people. But piss us off, and we'll bomb your cities.

The world will end tomorrow (unless postponed by rain).

I'm smiling. This should scare you.

The sooner you fall behind, the more time you'll have to catch up.

People are seldom too busy to stop and tell you how busy they are.

Join the Army, meet interesting people, kill them.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.

The universe is laughing behind your back.

Those of you who think you know everything are annoying those of us who do.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking that I think that you're thinking I'm thinking because if you think that I think what I think I'm thinking then we've got a problem?

Don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die. (think about it :D )

No comments:

Post a Comment