Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The reason why

Ok when I'd started this blog I'd promised myself I won't use it to crib. But ahh well when have I ever done anything I was ever supposed to.

I am pissed because:

1. The usual one - I need to study and I haven't started. I have 4 exams and 1 submission in the next week, and I wasted the whole day. Again.
2. My room is very messy right now. My skirts are on top of my home clothes inside the cupboard. So I got half my laundry on my chair. Waiting for the cupboard to clean itself, so that it can go inside. There are some other clothes hanging on hangers on the pipe thingy outside. My notes are all in a jumble. I got stuff on my little table that I need to pass to people. I DO NOT like it. Yet I'm not cleaning it, but sitting and complaining on my blog.
3. People I bug, i.e. people I call friends, have either gone missing or are pissed themselves, so I can't effectively bug them.
4. I'm sick of Friends. And since I haven't started a new TV series for a while with the hopes of not getting too distracted and actually studying, my life has no meaning and structure.
5. Believe it or not, I am now sick of chocolates. I have loads of it with me and I am not finishing it off in a jiffy.
6. Eating also does not seem to provide me the break that it used to a few days back.
7. My toe nail is about to come off. My finger had gotten squashed one early morning under the stupid heavy door. Now apparently the WHOLE NAIL wishes to leave my foot and explore the world.
8. I am sick of opening the same links over and over again and finding nothing new. Facebook -> BBC News -> TOI -> Nus Mail -> IVLE -> Gmail.
I seem to just be bursting from all this restlessness. Yet I do nothing to avert/divert/end it.

Mummy! :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment