Friday, April 17, 2009

Red-haired freAK

Misconception:
My whole head is not red. Its just the front part of it. So do not look so disappointed when you see me, I am not THAT stupid, you a-hole.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yep that's what I look like now. A red-haired freak.

How it came about:

I decided, yet again, to colour my hair. And since the last time I tried, no colour came coz my hair is too dark coloured, so this time I used bleach also. And by the time I got to the strands behind, and started timing the 30 minutes I was supposed to remove it in, the front lock which was the first one to have been bleached, had become blondishly-bronze. So when I washed my hair, I was like ewwwwWWWWWWW. I looked like one of those hippie-wanna-be's. So I obviously refused to go out into the world looking like that. So I cancelled my tuition and set about colouring it. And now its too red. That stupid front lock of hair. So now I look like a punk. Sigh.

An experiment gone wrong. That's how I try to explain it away when people give me that unbelieving-bemused look.

I tried henna-ing it. But of course what can henna do against Revlon. So it remains as red as ever.

I could of course buy dark brown or black colour and colour it again. But I don't think I will. Firstly, coz I think I've wasted just about enough money on my stupid whims. Secondly, coz I'm sick of washing my hair again and again. Thirdly, coz I think I deserve it. Kisne kaha tha weird kaam karne ko. And fourthly, ahh well I'm lazy. And lastly, of course its fun :D At least I shall serve as a pick-me-up to people during this stressful exam time when they can see me and go ha-ha-ha :) See I'm such a philantropist.

p.s. Technically its burgundy, not red :P

3 comments:

  1. Pick u up?? oh ya guys dig red heads! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. you could better upload your pic in such a state...would help more in exam days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha tere bhi exams chal rahe hain kya?

    ReplyDelete