Friday, April 24, 2009

Studying is a waste of time.

Here are a few things I want to do with my notes:

Throw them down the rubbish chute in the pantry.

Laundry them. But a waste of 40 cents. The good thing is that considering the likelihood with which PGP laundry machines malfunction, the water won't drain out, so the notes will become even soggier, providing full satisfaction and hence, value for money.

Burn them. I have too many lighters anyways. And no I don't smoke smarty pants. Or maybe hire/invite a priest to do a whole cleansing ceremony.

Go to ECP and drown them. Or maybe put them in one of those baskets used in ancient times/movies to send new born infants off to better futures when the parent didn't have the resources to paal-pose ke bada karofy them.

Or I can do a sacrificing ceremony. Butcher them at an altar.

Or bury them. Dig up a hole like a doggy. And then put them in. And then when I come back in January next year, I can dig them up and see if they make any more sense :D

Ok so you get the picture. I have no desire to study.

No comments:

Post a Comment