Friday, January 29, 2010

Scratch

I like Scratch :D At least for now. For those who dunno what it is, it is a programming application for beginners. It allows you to make use of a fun interface to implement algorithms. Since it is aimed mainly at small children, it has a cat as the protagonist, who is capable of saying "Meow". This is the first time that I am actually playing around with a software when I am supposed to, not 1 day before exam. Probably because it is simple, and only mildly challenging, at least the questions so far, I am working on it in the tutorial right now, instead of listening to the prof. Haha.

As has recently been pointed out to me, my blog can be perceived as frightening, and, I quote, "a super hyper hormonal overrush of emotions!". Interesting. I've never really thought about this. But I guess it is possibly true. Mainly because it is my place for ranting, venting, complaining, cursing, being depressed and depressing others. So I try to put the negative thoughts in my head in the blog, so I can be more sunshine-ey in real life. Also, I blog mainly when I have turmoil in my head; rarely when I'm happy. Hence, the abundance of depressed posts here. Plus, as I have discovered in the past, I am a person whose normal state is depressed. What can I say, "some people are more comfortable in hell". (It's a quote from the TV series 24). Wait, why am I justifying myself? :O I write because I like writing, since a Maths major does not give that much room for literary pursuits. I do not write to attract the attention of people or to make them feel concerned for my well being, I write more for my peace of mind.

The number of Facebook 'friends' one has is by no means a measure of how many friends they have in real life.

It really bugs me when people say 'typo' when they write down something wrongly. A TYPO is when you TYPE something wrong, not write down something on a piece of paper wrong. Dumbass!

Oh oh I have a tutor called DONG! My head kind of exploded when he told us. I cracked so many Dong jokes during tutorial yesterday. And he was encouraging us to call him when we had problems with tutorial, and also when we went to Clarke Quay. "See who I brought! I brought Dong!" :D Russell Peters should so meet this guy! Would you like some Shlong with that Dong ? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment