Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sin

A friend of mine once used the analogy of a sine curve to describe feelings. And I have never found a better one. Though going by my normal tendency to dramatise things, I call it a roller-coaster.

Take today for example. I accidentally broke the 2 scented candles I'd bought for a couple of my friends. The plastic bag tore and fell right at the moment I was giving to someone. Came safe all the way from Toronto to here, but had to break at the ultimate moment. It's so depressing.

And then I wasted more than an hour in attempts to, umm, "shikaar"-karofy. Well Hindi mein yahi badal ke aata hai. Which magically panned out eventually. Yay! :D

But then I realized that information is a two-edged, very sharp sword, that needs to be used with lots of care!

Being civil when I'm pissed is so not my forte.

No comments:

Post a Comment