Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Gatorade.

I am happy today. I actually got decent marks in a Math test. And my 2 tests didn't go as horrible as I expected. Or maybe my expectations have plunged and I've reminded myself too often that the grades don't count as long as I pass the courses. Which is awesome. Just hope I don't end up flunking something. Coz of course in the first test, I had NO clue about 2 whole questions. Wrote some imaginary crap in it. And the second one, well, it's Stats. Kinda self-explanatory :D

And I wish the wind outside my window would stop 'wutherin'. Like they talked about in the book The Secret Garden. Makes me feel like I'm sitting in a moor or something. Horrible horrible wind, which will make you freeze if you go out in flip-flops even when the sun is shining with (almost) all its might.

Whenever I buy a Gatorade/Vitamin water bottle, I tend to read the ingredients with the utmost concentration, as if it is really gonna make me stronger instantly. Considering I never give a shit about what junk I eat or what dreadful unhealthy drink I drink. (I was very tempted to call them piss drinks, but then I decided not to as it grossifies me, though it does fit well here).

Oh and I am amazed at the beauty of the song GMD. Not the lyrics of course, but the music and tune, and just the purely devotional way in which it is sung makes it an amazing hear. I'm sure I can fool some non-Hindi speaking person it's a prayer or something. I intend to use it on someone soon :P

So now my midterms have officially come to an end. Though that does not mean the assignments and tests end. And on Friday is a Halloween party! Which I really do wanna go for. I am excited about dressing up for it right now, but I know when the time comes, I shall be like "oh Shit NO!". Well it should be fun! Let's see :)

2 comments:

  1. what u gonna wear! get urself a monster costume! hahahahaa.... will suit u! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope.. Colour your hair PLEASE :D :P

    ReplyDelete