Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Unopened letters to the world.

"You know, I've often considered writing you a letter. Of telling you of the many, many ways in which you have hurt and disappointed me. But everytime I stop myself.

Because, well, firstly, I don't think it will make any difference to you. Out of sight, out of mind, right?

Secondly, it would piss me off even more when there would be no reply, like always.

But the main reason why I hold back is because doing such a thing would only be acknowledging that you are still a part of my world. That despite everything, your existence still matters to me.

Would such a letter make me feel better? Would it help me hurt less?

Probably not.

I think it would just be followed by a sense of guilt, remorse and embarrassment. And I don't want to suffer at your hands any more than I already have.

So no, I will not write you a letter."

No comments:

Post a Comment