Saturday, October 31, 2009

Hallelujah Halloween!

So today was the Halloween party. Only time I've dressed up in a costume ever. I was a witch. Now why are you not surprised :P

I wore a halter full length dress in black and red. And a pointed witch hat which had bright lime green hair sticking out from it at the back, which totally made my day. And then I had tattoos of spiders, including a web, on the front part of my shoulder, near the collar bone, both sides. Still have it, don't wanna remove it :D And I had a necklace which ended in a big spider. Spidery day huh. And a bracelet of skulls. I also bought something which would have passed off as a wand, but I forgot to take it with me.

And everytime I go for a party, the fact about how common a one-night-stand is in this part of the world hits me. If you even talk too much to one person in a party in India, and even Singapore, it will be frowned upon. But here shows of PDA between total strangers is totally normal apparently. Something I would really have to get used to I guess. Talk about cultural differences!

Oh and I got a haircut again. Like a proper professional one, not chop up myself. Which she took almost an hour for. Now it's kind of like longer at the back, shorter in the front. And oh-so-straight! I like it :D It's new and different, so will take me a while to get used to. The green hair kinda overshadowed my haircut today though, lol.

Ok I think I should be off to sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment