Monday, November 16, 2009

bak bak

IF NUS is No Use Studying, then YORK should be Your Only Real Killer :D

I roasted chestnuts today. Three of them. I'm left with 7 now. I shall boil 3 of them. Then I shall decide which way I like better, and do that with the remaining four.

A random thought which came into my head the other night after seeing the frog-princess dance on Episode 13 of SYTYCD Season 6 is that why is the frog always a guy? As in why can't the gal be the ugly one and the handsome prince goes and kisses her and she transforms into a beautiful princess. My explanation is that guys would never be able to look past the physical unattractiveness and would never fall for the frog(ess?) and she would forever be a frog.

Ok ya they have the tortured Cinderella kind of girls whom princes fall for, but it is not the same thing. That is just the male ego being satisfied by being the rescuer.

Am I being too bitter and reading too much into nothing? Probably. It's still early morning for me and I want to lie down and sleep again. But I need to go collect my laundry first.

No comments:

Post a Comment