Saturday, November 7, 2009

Men are from Mars, women are from Venus.

A fundamental difference I've noticed between girls and guys is that girls like to talk about things, why something is the way it is, where things are going, what the other person thinks, etc.

Guys, on the other, tend to avoid such conversations most times. They don't wanna talk about things. They want to leave things the way they are, and assume that they will work themselves out on their own, if they are meant to.

I admit that this has often irked, annoyed and even embarrassed me. It just does not strike me at the time that the conversation that I'm planning in my head may not be the best way to approach a situation.

What a waste of time misunderstandings are!

p.s. Response I got from someone : Not true. Both men and women avoid sensitive subjects, but the subjects that are hard for women are different than the ones for men.

Hmm. Really? Maybe. I really don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment