Wednesday, November 25, 2009

In mathematics, you don't understand things. You just get used to them.

I am currently trying to get used to PDEs and Fourier series and crap like that, which obviously ain't happening, what with the existence of Facebook, Bejewelled and quotes on mathematics.

I am very tempted to skip this test, but I shouldn't.

I am always very busy and always very free. No matter how much work I have, I can somehow always find the time to watch the latest episodes of TV shows. And no matter how free I am, I cannot understand why people walk slowly, when I prefer to charge through as if there were cops chasing me.

I do not like being told what to do. If I want to do something, I will do it. If you TELL me to do it, I will not. At least not pleasantly. I will curse and frown and curse and make it totally unpleasant for you. I'm just saying.

1 comment: