Monday, December 7, 2009

Funnnn...

I know I'm going to do it. Even though I know I shouldn't. Even though everything in my past experience tells me I'm gonna regret it. But I know I'm gonna do it.

Anywho this was a FUCKING AWESOME WEEKEND! Went clubbing on fri, but I didn't take my passport, tried another card but they didn't accept it as ID. So went to some sad pub-club place for a while, but it was ok. Then yesterday was half a day of shopping for swimwear. And then Cavalcade of Lights = fireworks. Then today we drove to Kitchener, to see a German Christmas market. And then came back to Harbourfront for the highlight of this weekend - ice skating! My first time ever. I fell smack on my butt about 5 times, so I feel like I might have broken my tail bone. I definitely sprained my right wrist and now it hurts. It somehow always hurts in exam time, and then I need to apply counterpain generously. But it was good. I haven't quite gotten the hang of the balancing thing for skating, but thanx to some awesome friends who held my hands and made me go around the place, it was good. I look forward to doing it again sometime :) Preferably after my butt heals and I forget how unsettling it was :P

And now the next weekend is even more fun, in as sadistic a sense as possible. Fri 7-10pm exam, Sat 7-9pm exam. It's basically 6 exams in the next 17 days. And then it shall be packing and another vacation. Before it's back to true reality. Singapore will feel so boring now, I'll probably cry my eyes out and miss Canada so much! But ah well, that's life. The fun of vacation comes only when you know you truly deserve it and long for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment