Monday, December 14, 2009

Grr..

I have no reason to be alive right now.

I have no place to live for the next sem. I don't want to live off campus, considering that I'll probably have to work somewhere to get enough money to pay for it if I do manage to find a room while living 7 oceans away. I'm thinking of taking 5-6 heavy modules next sem, so working and travelling to school everyday don't seem like very appealing ideas to me right now.

My "friends" don't even remember I exist anymore, considering I haven't talked to most of them in months. Of course they are too busy to be bothered. Oh wait, it's holidays.

I have exams going on, still got 4 left. While most people here have no exams or have finished them already.

Well I guess the only reason to be alive right now is so I can sit in the library and study. Wait did I say it was a reason to be alive?

No comments:

Post a Comment