Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Lost

I feel so lost today. There are so many things I want to do, so many things I'm hoping and praying will go right, and so many things I don't even know what I want the answer to be.

I am so tired. I feel exhausted. Mentally and physically. And depressed. I just want things to be over. Fast. And yet I want to be able to enjoy the last few weeks that I have left here.

Sometimes I feel my head will explode from all these thoughts. I really cannot stop worrying. I cannot leave things and let them work out. I think and re-think each and every scenario and play it out in my head a million times.

I feel so conflicted I don't know what to do. Tell me what to do!

2 comments:

  1. come to penn state, visit me and meet the "achha wala ladka" :P

    by - guess who!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's really not that hard to figure out honey :P

    ReplyDelete