Friday, December 18, 2009

PMS

Ok so I am aware that this is not an acceptable blog topic, but I HATE PMS. It freaking annoys me so badly. I hate having such extreme emotions, where some stupid little thing will make me wanna fly, and then the next moment I will be crying buckets of tears for no apparent reason, and searching in my mind for long disappeared pain causing things so I can convince myself I have a reason to be depressed and am not crazy. I hate this helplessness and powerlessness over my feelings, even more so because I tend to say even more inappropriate things than I normally say to people all around, which I know is wrong and bad and unacceptable, but the partial filter that usually exists between my subconscious thoughts and tongue seems to lift as well. I can get no useful work done. Most of the time it's just depression, followed by a reckless desire to see what is the worst that can happen if I don't do any work at all. I seem to want company at one minute, and the next want to bury myself in my room, under a big fat blanket, to never emerge again. Anything and everything can cause my mood to change drastically. Anyone and anything can annoy me really badly.

HATE HATE HATE.

1 comment:

  1. you're depressed that can be seen from your posts lately! nad no harm in sharing some credits for assignment. aakhir sab log thodi hi kaam kar sakte hain :P

    ReplyDelete