Friday, February 5, 2010

Coz I hate goodbyes

"And as it all draws to a conclusion, I wonder once again why every good thing must come to an end. Last exam, last 3 days in Toronto, last time I'll be seeing all these people, living in the midst of snow, freezing in the cold. I don't want to go :'( "

"I cannot believe this term has come to an end. I REALLY REALLY do not want to go back, to the same tiny little country, the same old people. To a place where people will expect me to be the same, whom I will expect to be the same. And even though it will all be the same, it will be very very different."

"As I leave on this cold, early morning, it strikes me that not only am I saying goodbye to Toronto, but also to all the other cities that I've visited and lived in over the past few months. Few months which seem like years, not for the sheer volume, but the fact that they've been so normal, so casual, so beautiful."

And with that, my backlog of things to post from my phone to my blog is complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment