Monday, February 15, 2010

EDWARD CULLEN OMG ♥ ♥ ♥

OMG I haven't gotten this atwitter with love for a while now. Last time I think it was Nate Archibald from GG. But OMG! I want a vampire too! :D :D :D


Bella: I can't dance.
Edward: Well, I could always make you.
Bella: I'm not scared of you.
Edward: Well, you really shouldn't have said that.


Edward: I'm gonna take you to my place tomorrow.
Bella: Wait, like with your family?
Edward: Yeah.
Bella: What if they don't like me?
Edward: So you're worried, not because you'll be in a house full of vampires, but because you think they won't approve of you? [laughs]
Bella: I'm glad I amuse you.


Bella: About three thing's I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a Vampire. Second, there was a part of him - and I didn't know how dominant that part might be - that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.


Edward: Of all the things about me that could frighten you, you worry about my driving.


Bella: You say you heard what they were thinking? So what, you read minds?
Edward: I can read every mind in this room, apart from yours. [looks at specific people] Money. Sex. Money. Sex. Cat. And then you? Nothing. It's very frustrating.
Bella: Is there something wrong with me?
Edward: See I tell you I can read minds, and you think there's something wrong with you.


Edward: I may not be a human, but I am a man. [AMEN]

1 comment:

  1. Swati! Noooo! You've put in quotes from the movie and not the book :(

    ReplyDelete