Thursday, March 11, 2010

Shut up. I wear heels. Bigger than your dick :D

It’s hard to believe we aren't those kids anymore; almost as hard as it is to believe we ever were.

I’m a person who has high highs and low lows. A lot of things make me sad. Sometimes it's almost easier to be sad. But you have to find a balance. And I think that as I get older, I am learning what I can do for myself to make happy.

Many people think that if they were only in some other place, or had some other job, they would be happy. Well, that is doubtful. So get as much happiness out of what you are doing now as you can. And don't put off being happy until some future date.

When your life is pulling you in every direction, close your eyes and forget where you are. Just think of where you want to be.

If you're not living life on edge, you're taking up too much space.

If it's the thought that counts, then you can count on me. I think about you all the time.

You keep telling me to be glad for what we had while we had it. That the brightest flame burns the quickest. Which means that you saw us as a candle, while I saw us as the sun.

Sometimes it seems safer to hold it all in, where the only person who can judge is yourself.

You can never love people as much as you can miss them.

Because sometimes caring enough to try is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment