Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I hate today

My throat hurts so bad. Every time I swallow it hurts. I think it is the reason why I woke up in an hour only, because I was subconsciously conscious of my throat hurting. I feel so tired. My face looks like I've just recovered from a month long illness. To the point that the Subway guy told me yesterday in a very soothing voice "Aww you look so tired! Do you still have exams?" I skipped 2 classes today so that I would rest. Because sitting for 2 hours in the first one felt like eternity. But sitting in room hasn't helped either. Now I need to go as far as the Science library to get a book to study for the meeting with prof tomorrow. So I need to gather the strength to do so from somewhere. I keep opening and re-opening Facebook every 5 seconds, as if a new notification flag will somehow make everything okay. It doesn't.

1 comment:

  1. Go see a doctor! Drink more, whatever happens, it is temporary.

    ReplyDelete