Monday, March 15, 2010

Candy!

Have you ever looked at someone and thought, oh my God, CANDY!!! :D :P
Candy is good for you.

Forget love - I'd rather fall in chocolate!

Strength is the capacity to break a chocolate bar into four pieces with your bare hands, and then eat just one of the pieces.

Research tells us fourteen out of any ten individuals likes chocolate.

I want to have a good body, but not as much as I want dessert.

Age does not diminish the extreme disappointment of having a scoop of ice cream fall from the cone.

Seize the moment. Remember all those women on the Titanic who waved off the dessert cart.

I don't drown my sorrows; I suffocate them with chocolate chip cookies.

Man cannot live on chocolate alone, but woman sure can.

Chocolate is an antidepressant, which is especially useful as you start to gain weight.

I don't cry over spilt milk, but a fallen scoop of ice cream is enough to ruin my whole day.

Unless your name ends in Baskin or Robbins, I really can't fit you into my schedule right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment