Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sexy lady on the floor

I can never understand it when people give me the logic that "why not? Aren't prostitutes/strippers people too?" when others frown upon their acquaintance with them. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but if you saw them as a person and not a piece of meat, you wouldn't be visiting such places in the first place. I doubt if her personality is the thing on your mind when the lady is sensuously baring it all in front of your eyes. And please don't even dare to try explaining by saying you're helping her earn money.

I'm not going to judge you if you frequent such places, it is totally your choice, but please, don't insult my intelligence by coming up with such dumb explanations.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha... Good one.
    I won't advocate anybody here, but will hust say that they do it coz they are best at it... as simple as that..
    Talking about ethics and other social boundaries....its we people who build them...and the rest follow it...
    In the end its upto us to draw that line between right and wrong; good or bad..

    ReplyDelete