Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Vindictive bitch

There is a certain pleasure we take in thinking about how bad it gets and then imagining how it will inevitably get worse. And still, we survive. Maybe one day it'll all just fall apart, and there is a certain gratification in that thought too.

Know your limitations well, so that you can hide them from others better.

All mock meat tastes the same. Why do they even bother making it in different colours?

Some things just stop working.

Not all relationships are meant to last forever.

Some love stories are short stories, but they are love stories, all the same.

You are like the candle to whom I am drawn like a moth, knowing full well that it can't end well, yet still longing to be close to you.

Sometimes I wonder what the hell was I thinking.
Sometimes I wonder what you were thinking.
Sometimes I wonder why we both weren't thinking.

Everywhere I'm looking now,
I'm surrounded by your embrace.
Baby I can see your halo,
You know you're my saving grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment