Sunday, April 18, 2010

Frasier

What's your generation gonna do when we're all gone and there's no one left to blame.

If I get any hotter, I'll set off the sprinklers.

With one hand, the past moves us forward. And with the other it holds us back.

Why should 2 people be happy when 4 can be ecstatic? - Niles on his plan to break up Daphne and his lawyer

If my life gets any worse, I'm phoning hell to ask about their exchange programme.

But if less is more, imagine how much more more would be.

I'd dump her like radioactive waste.

You know it's funny, you get used to having something in your life. It's part of your day, [you] just take it for granted. Then suddenly it's gone and you realize how much it meant to ya.

Have you been listening to me? Well, I tried not to but some of it still got through.

Are you okay? I was afraid with all that sucking up, you might have burst a lung.

I hope you had the presence of mind to bring the presents on mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment