Monday, April 19, 2010

Dreams really do come true..

The best thing about dreams is that fleeting moment, when you are torn between being asleep and awake, when you don't know the difference between reality and fantasy, when for just that one moment, you feel with your entire soul that the dream is a reality, and it really did happen.

Of course, then you wake up and that dream evaporates. But in that tiny moment, you can re-live a moment that you thought you had lost forever. That is the power of dreams.

There should be fireworks, at least, when a dream dies.

Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there.

He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.

She laughs at my dreams, but I dream about her laughter.

When your dreams turn to dust, vacuum.

Dreams do come true. Without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them.

Last night I dreamed I ate a ten-pound marshmallow, and when I woke up the pillow was gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment